What Challenges Your Immune System?
“Why is it I get every “bug” that comes along and some people don’t seem to ever get colds or flu?”
You Need to Know this…
There are fundamental reasons why one person stays well and another person does not. A strong immune system is one answer. For many people, cold and flu season never comes. For those same people, allergy season does not come either, because they have a strong immune system to handle those challenges. This issue of The Nutritional Essentials will give you some strategies that you can use to improve your immune system and the immune systems of all of your family members. First, let’s understand the challenges your immune systems face.
What Challenges Your Immune System?
Everything that is a stress on your body’s natural function can be a challenge to your immune system, such as:
Nutritional deficiencies brought on by improperly prepared foods, refined foods, transfats, and too much sugar!
Toxicity brought on by pollution, chemicals, preservatives and synthetic ingredients in food, basically all of the unnatural toxins.
Physical, structural and emotional stresses that deplete your system of nutrients and energy needed for growth and repair.
A Strong Immune System is a Whole Body Effort
The entire body works together to accomplish the important task of protecting your health. Virtually every aspect of your whole being is in some way involved with this process. Skin, digestive juices, mucous membranes, intestinal flora, and other healthy bacteria all work together with the organs of the immune system (the liver, spleen, blood and lymph) to help protect you. This is your immune system in action—a concerted effort of the parts for the whole. Similarly, immune system HealthBuilding is an action of the whole body as well.
The Best “Cure” for Disease is Health
Seems like a silly thing to say but nothing could be more true! Healthy people do not get sick often. People who are healthy sometimes are gifted with a strong genetic foundation, but more commonly, healthy people do the right things to build and maintain their health. This lifestyle allows their genes to express themselves as a whole body functioning in harmony. You can choose this lifestyle too! So that makes our job easy! Promote health and disease stays away, right? Simple as it sounds, it’s true!
In each issue of of “Dr. Chapa’s News You Need to Know” we speak about ways a person can build his or her health, and HealthBuilding is the key to the immune system strengths! It is highly likely you too can avoid the colds and flu seasons by merely supporting your health all year long. Let’s find out what you can do.
A strong immune system is a matter of choice!
- Whole foods prepared properly so their natural goodness is available to your body
- Pure air and water
- Digestive enzymes to help the body assimilate the whole foods
- Healthy intestinal flora (probiotics) for proper assimilation and elimination of toxins
- Healthy liver functions – periodic purification programs
- Exercise and restful sleep
- Peaceful surroundings and a purpose for living
Avoiding These Common Pitfalls:
- Toxins in the environment (air, water, food)
- Refined foods
- Synthetic “foods”
- Most of us would look at this list and say, “I am not in ideal control of all of these HealthBuilding steps.” “What can I do to build my immune system?”
The best we can do nutritionally is:
- Eat right and support the immune system with whole food concentrates known to be high in immune support qualities. The product we are featuring enhances the health of the immune system.
Build the health of your families’ immune system. Add immune support to your whole food supplement program!
- Immuplex© – The particular combination of whole food concentrates in Immuplex© uniquely supports the entire immune complex systems. For example this product supports the health of the:
- Thymus gland for healthy lymphocyte production,
- Spleen (lymphatic and blood) for antibodies,
- Bone marrow for healthy blood formation,
- Stomach (digestive system to destroy ingested parasites),
- Intestinal flora (digestive) to destroy pathogenic microbes and manufacture B12.
- Liver support for detoxification and enzyme production.
- Immuplex combines organic forms of vitamins A, C, and E with vitamin B12, and folic acid with minerals such as zinc, copper, chromium, iron, and selenium. Immuplex also contains bovine thymus, liver, and spleen tissue extracts – nutrients and glandular foods especially prepared to provide vital nutrients well known for their important roles in immune system health and function. †
Taking 1 – 3 Immuplex per day for during the cold and flu season could be one of the best immune support steps you could take.
Patients Speak About Immune Support
“I was one of those guys that no matter what it was that came around, I caught it. Colds, flu seem to never pass me by. Four years ago I started taking 3 Immuplex a day, I have not had a cold or flu since.” L.S.
What Did You Learn???