Damaging chemicals are found in places you would and would not expect, such as:
- Hormones in the food supply.
- Pesticides in produce that can mimic hormones, including estrogen.
- Hormone mimickers in plastic called phthalates and Bisphenol A, found in plastic containers.
- Hormone disrupters in the plastic used by the dentists to seal baby molars. Developing children have this plastic in their mouth for years!
- Soy foods loaded with hormone-like chemicals.
- Milk containing growth hormone that gives kids another dose of hormone disruptors.
says “Health Alert” Issue 11 page 7